TIA held a information webinar on 2nd December 2020 to profile the expert services and advice available from the TIA consortium. Speakers from each of TIA's three capabilities broadly outlined the unique and expert services and how to access them at reduced cost.
1. Introduction to TIA and its capabilities - Dr Stuart Newman, CEO of TIA
2. Small Molecules - Em. Prof Maree Smith AC
3. Biologics and Vaccines - Prof Trent Munro
4. Cell and Gene Therapies - A/Prof Marian Sturm
5. How to access TIA facilities - Dr Stuart Newman, CEO of TIA
6. Questions and discussion - Moderated by A/Prof Stella Clark AM
Please see below for the recording on the webinar. This recording is accessible for all.